Favorite Online Retailer

Just wondering what others think about their favorite online retailers. Living in Minneapolis we have some good wine shops but I’m always looking for things I can’t find online. My favorite online/Shop retailers are:

Bestwinesonline
Flatiron Wines
Zachy’s
Wine Library
WineAccess

What are some of your?

Premier Cru: Great prices and free long-term storage. :wink:

In addition to the already mentioned Wine Library and to a lesser extent Zachys …

Grapes The Wine Company

I use Wine Library / Cinderalla quite a bit. Also, Winex has a similar set of characteristics (good selection, good pricing). I also use Garnet occasionally for some stuff they seem to uniquely source (Beylesse Rose). I use a number of others opportunistically based on WineSearcher results.

Kyle Meyer, formerly of Wine Exchange, has gone off on his own with BestWinesOnline. Though I haven’t personally purchased yet from them, Kyle’s a great guy and I have a couple of friends who have been very complimentary of this new(er) establishment.

In terms of the “daily offer” style of retailing, Envoyer and Fass Selections are the two I seem to be buying from most frequently these days.

Chris, which shops do you use locally?

Most of my wines come from some combination of:

Premier Cru
Envoyer
Woodland Hills Wine Co
Chambers St
Crush

Scattered purchases from others.

In no particular order:
JJ Buckley
K&L
Wine Library
Empire Wine

For me it really depends on what I am looking for. I have been buying mostly from Chambers, Wine Library, Flatiron in large part because of their selection of german wines that I want, in addition to Fass as Jim mentioned above.

so many great options these days…

Chambers
Crush
Flickinger
HDH
TCWC
Premier Cru
Woodland Hills
Wine Library
Weygandt Wines
Sussex
Flatiron
Sec
Cave Taureau

K&L.

Chambers
Envoyer
Fass
Woodland Hills
Vinopolis

Premier Cru
K&L

What Ryan said, plus
Winex
The Rare Wine Co.
JJ Buckley (some amazing sales)
Rye Brook Wines
K&L

In ‘Awesomeness’ Order:

K&L !!!

WineLibrary
LastBottle
Benchmark
WineEx

Grand Vin Wine Merchants
PC
Vinopolis
WHWC
The Rare Wine Co

JJ Buckley is by far my #1, their client service team and my private client rep are great. They took home over 30% of my wine buying dollars in 2013.

Love me some KL, Benchmark, The Wine Club SF & Premier Cru, all close by makes pickup day a breeze.

All of the above except Premier Cru if you are buying futures or pre-order arrivals. To those who have no experience with Premier Cru they will eventually deliver, but you will likely wait 2x+ the time to receive your future orders (versus other retailers previously listed) and be subjected to fairytales when inquiring as to the expected delivery dates for long overdue wine deliveries.

Wine Library
JJ Buckley
K@L
Woodland Hills Wine Co
Empire

I would add Premier Cru but I need to receive an order from them first pileon

Chris, which shops do you use locally?

Haskell’s
WineStreets
Surdyk’s
South Lyndale
France 44