Herman Story Spring 2014 Wine Club Release

Anyone tasted any of these?

2012 Tomboy Viognier
2012 On the Road
2012 Nuts & Bolts
2012 John Sebastiano Vineyard Syrah
2013 After Hours (Rose of Grenache)

Definitely going to add some After Hours to the order.

I BUST up laughing every time Russell sends out an email…

Not a member, but my buddy is and he already forwarded it to me for my requests.

I’m all over the Rose, On the Road and especially the Nuts and Bolts. I bought 4 of those in '11 and they’re all gone already. I’m not a huge fan of the Tomboy but I’ve come to realize that I just like other whites more than viognier. Nothing against this one in particular.

Was there ever a more likable winemaker than Russell?

Who else asks their members to send pictures of themselves in from back in their awkward youth and the winner’s picture goes on the label AND they get a free case? The Ugly Duckling contest, Genius.

Hey Rebecca,

I have been a Club member for 5 years and you cannot go wrong with these wines. I have tried all my 2011’s and they were great! Heard the 2012 vintage is Superb! I will be all in on Everything!

Fawning fan. It’s our most-often-drunk (pun, ha!) producer in our cellar. Will order as much of everything as they let me … And then beg for more, per usual. :slight_smile: If you like hedonism done with a touch of finesse, there is, in my opinion, no one doing that style better than Herman Story.

The Nuts and Bolts Syrah and the On the Road Grenache are probably their signature wines. The stalwarts in their releases. Not to mention that, for me, every new label they’ve brought forward has also been better than the last. The inaugural Late Bloomer was their best effort to date, I thought.

by the way, anyone else notice that prices went up?.. $5 per bottle.

I guess it’s the price of popularity.

I like everything about the Herman Story wines. The prices are reasonable, the wines are terrific, and Russell is a great guy. It’s definitely the only wine club I belong two. I doubled my order and happy I did.

Congrats Joel! [snort.gif] neener [cheers.gif]