Briceland Whites

Picked up one each of their Sauvignon Blanc, Arneis, and Chard along with the pinots being offered on WBD. Just finished the last one. These are fantastic. The SB has such great acidity and it is totally refreshing. The Arneis is just incredible. And the chard is amazing. All finished in stainless. I am buying more of these.

Drinking the 2012 Lolonis Chardonnay right now. Its such a baby. A little CO2 but I gave it a nice shake and it is drinking really nicely. Probably needs 2 - 4 years.

We also opened the 08 Phelps Pinot Noir which is slightly corked. My wife is not as sensitive and is loving it. I can’t get past the slightest TCA so initially I couldn’t drink but I gave it the saran wrap treatment and it cleaned up the aromatics. Now showing spice bright red fruits. Yum.

Jason

Leonard, my favorite white is the Arneis. I really dig the floral element.

And I love the 2008 Phelps, it’s one of my favorite Pinots along with the 2012 Ronda’s, which is just going to keep improving with age.

Guys:

Thanks to each of you for posting.

One of my goals for Berserkers Day this year is to get some feedback from you Berserkers on our whites.

Is it a good time to ship to the East Coast yet?

Next week looks like it will be good, but I would double-check Sun/Mon.

I love the Arneis also and the SB is killer.

I finally was able to open an Arneis last night and thought it was fantastic. I love the nose on it and the acidity is spot on for my taste. The only thing missing for me was sitting outside on an 80 degree day enjoying this. I had really been drifting away from white wines recently but this has helped to pull me back in.

+1. And it’s 80 in NC this PM