Rivers Marie shipping

I’m seeing a lot of notes but haven’t gotten my wine yet, has anyone on the east coast gotten their RM spring shipment yet?

Not yet, no shipping notice either

Weather perrmitting, next week

Thanks Will, just got to your email as well!

Any word on east coast shipping?

Batching/Printing/Collating now. Meeting the crew at 8:00 AM at the warehouse tomorrow for packing/shipping. FedEx trailer picks up Friday at some point (usually the afternoon). When the packages are scanned at the hub, your tracking will be sent.

Thanks so much for the update.

Since I only ordered 10, if you want to throw a couple more in to round out the case, that would be great. Add it to my tab.

Strange, I had mine weeks ago. Wish I had maxed out on the Sonoma Coast and Eagle though. Woe is me.

I received my order 2/28. [scratch.gif]

Got mine 1-2 weeks ago

warm states (or places reasonably unlikely to be polar vortexed as defined by me) shipped a few weeks back. the rest, ship fri.

Total thread drift - Will, how are the '12 cab allocations looking? Can we anticipate a double-down like Schrader? (Please!)

You could have brought some to our tasting darn it.

Mine shipped this week apparently. The only winery that I’ve seen that ships straddling the weekend.

Mine is on the way

Most of what I receive straddles the weekend due to the shipping time.

Expecting my order Friday. Because of the continuation of unusually cold weather conditions in the upper Midwest, would not have wanted it much sooner.

I thought FedEx moves over the weekend, but could well be wrong.

Unless they force 3-day shipping on me, all of my wine shipments so far have shipped on Monday and shown up Thurs. or Fri. barring some sort of Hodgkins, IL delay from UPS.