David Hirsch Injured

I hope that everyone keeps David and the entire Hirsch family in their thoughts…with hopes for a speedy recovery. He is truly one of California’s great grape growers.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20140512/articles/140519891

Adam Lee
Siduri Wines

Thanks Adam. I just heard about this in the office this morning as we are a neighboring property to Hirsch. Thoughts and prayers for David and his family following this terrible accident.

That’s terrible news. Our thoughts are with the Hirsch family and hope that David’s injuries aren’t as serious as they sound.

Immediate positive thoughts going out.

That’s terrible news. I hope he has quick and full recovery.

We purchased fruit from David back in 2002 and Patty really got to know him well. They fit each others’ curmudgeonly side nicely. I certainly hope the word “critical” is less daunting than it sounds and that a recovery is a sure thing. Crazy how the world works. He’s probably done the exact same thing hundreds of times.

Terrible news.

Just read about this earlier. Terrible. Our thoughts are with the family.

Terrible news and terrible comments left on that article. Wishing him well and my best to Jasmine.

We represent Hirsch in Mass. and the owner of our company is a good friend of David’s. He relayed to us that although serious the injuries were not as dire as the article related and not a head injury. The docs are saying that months of therapy most likely will be needed but that a full recovery is expected.
Those are all the details I have. I was scheduled for a work with on Nantucket next week with Jasmine but that has been cancelled.
Ken

A little more info from Jon Bonné here (glad to hear it was not as serious as first reported):

Awful news and I hope his recovery is as fast and full as possible.

RT

Praying for David Hirsch.

Very happy to hear that the followup news seems to be substantially more favorable than initial reports. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery!