Jonathan Sirot A+++

Great communication, easy to work with.

Great communication and quick shipment. Wouldn’t hesitate to work with again.

I also had a great experience buying from Jonathan!

Attempted to buy some wine from him - little disturbed by this response - will not try again

: Sent: December 24th 2019, 3:48pm
by Jonathan Sirot

Sorry way way too low you are offering basically release price on 100 point rated wines and 98 pointers that are going for @ $1600 for the 6 pack on secondary market. You are smoking some good crack I am $50 to $100 lower than anybody has olsd then at on commerce corner ! And they are already sold idiot ! At the last pice I listed which was a bargain as they sold In 2 days. If you would like I will teach you how to buy and sell cult wines for fun and profit, AND drink them after all its only fermented grape juice BUT FROM Thomas River Brown the hottest winemaker in Ca , Go enjoy your two buck chuck and Merry Christmas. MAGA ! [cheers.gif] Jonathan:

Jeff
Sorry you have such a thin skin that you can’t take a little humor. I have been a long standing well respected member of this community for over 9 years have arranged more offlines in Ct and New York than anyone on the board in the area and have 961 posts with dozens of positive feedback responses on commerce corner and never a negative one till now !! So I am a villain to be insulted by a ridiculous lowball offer ? I have been in sales forever,and when people wanted to offer me 5 grand below market value on a Benz and they wouldn’t listen to reason showed them the door. Go have fun doing business on this board and I do HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOU REPRINTING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OUR PRIVATE CONVERSATION I will be inquiring about the legality of this. Lots of street credibility you will have with your whopping 30 posts !! [wow.gif]

Very disturbing response.

Jordan… Why should anyone here really care if you find this matter disturbing. There are tons of things more important that bother me, like aggressive drivers trying to run you off the road during Christmas season, or drunk belligerent people who suddenly during the holiday season decide to frequent the neighborhood family restaurant/pub.

However if you wish to attack my sarcastic slightly snarky response to a PM that you had NOTHING TO DO WITH, then let’s play ball with your rules buddy !! Here is one of your totally Gross and Mean Spirited atatcks on one of WINEBERSERKERS MOST PROLIFIC posters. he spends most of his hard earned money over the years buying and SHARING the best wines in the world and then is kind enough to share those experiences with the rest of the board whom most will never have the opportunity to do so.

Sounds to me that you are simply jealous and resentful of those who might drink better quality or rarer wine than you can find or afford. Now here is your quote word for word. Let’s see what others think of your attitude and whether you are a kind and gentle person.

Jordan people who live in glass houses should not throw rocks esp the boulder your threw after hurling a direct insult about the palate of one of our extremely respected long term posters. How much have you contributed in terms of extensive notes that will educate us on what some of the old gems taste like and how long distance they can go. And how many offlines have you arranged, not just attended that’s easy arranging them is a challenge ! Here ya go…

__

____

[cheers.gif]

Well Jeff too bad you were disturbed by my response. I am quite disturbed by you airing your dirty laundry in public as I did nothing illegal or anything beyond being a little snarky in response to your lowball offer. Where at auction or at retail or THROUGH a friend a 6pack perfectly stored fully mature 6 pack in original wood case for any less than my board lowest price of $1450 ? It had one or two 100 point wines and the rest 98+ It was a perfect year for them and the lowest at retail is over $1600 for the case of 6 plus Sales Tax and Shipping bringing you to over $1750 as the lowest in the country.

I paid around $1215 back in 2014 and since then the release prices are much higher ! If I ship the heavy box in wood and the cardboard box around it that would leave me about $20 -$25 profit. So I am supposed to sell for $450 less then the lowest retailer, delivered to your door, and I have never met you before ?? Fat chance and you should not ever be surprised if you give someone an insulting offer and they give you an insulting response back. If you have a problem with me don’t bother me please, instead tell it to the moderator and let them sort it out ! Now get off of my lawn. This forum is specifically to report positive or negative feedback on people YOU HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH which you never have and can promise Never Will. Good Day. Now get off my lawn…

Are you referring to me ? If so I think a 5 year vacation from this board would be quite fine and with all of the snarky folks and personal attacks including being booted off the board for reasons I am forbidden to divulge I will find mush more peace and comraderie and respect over at he Cellartracker forum. I have made plenty of friends here and will stay in touch with them always, but in many ways this board has taken a downturn sadly…

Easy Jonathan, “take five” is an expression meaning something like “take a breather” or “take a 5 minute break”. Not suggesting that you or the other party engaging on this thread go away, just sometimes stepping away for five minutes or so can be a good idea. FWIW

This is probably the 10th thread in which you are saying the same thing, that you are planning a grand exit for a period of time, and that you plan on tremendous off lines with the CellarTracker forum. Also, you are not “forbidden” to say what got you suspended, (not banned, by the way) so please don’t try to make your grand exit more dramatic by throwing the moderators under the bus. Also, I suggest you don’t blame your personal issues with members of WB as a ‘downturn’, as it’s untrue. This is quite obviously an isolated issue with you and a couple others

You really spent time combing through my posts from years ago? Your response really shows how unhinged you get and how childish you are so I will let it all go, but will leave it with this… hey big shot, pony up the $40 bucks like the rest of us to support this site that you leave your footprint all over.