Jake Rubash AAA+++

Could not ask for better. Jake responded to my offer on his wines very quickly. Agreed to the price and even waited for my funds to get into my paypal account. Great communication. He was aware of the weather which might affect the wines and we agreed to ship on Monday. He was very good at sending me a fedex tracking link. Wines arrived exactly on the day he said they would.

All good.

1 Like

Had an excellent transaction with Jake recently. Very quick to answer questions and to set up shipping. A real pleasure to deal with!

Bought some realm from Jake. Packaged everything very nicely and wrapped each bottle in tissue paper. Really great to deal with!

Another successful transaction with Jake. But with confidence!

Just had a great transaction with Jake! Pleasure to deal with and great community member.

Just saw this pop up in CC, and can confer with everyone else. Jake and I have done quite a few transactions and everyone one has been as smooth and easy as can be.
To the point I have paid him well in advance for something he will get an allocation on in the future and never had an issue.

Be confident in any deals with Jake that they will go totally as expected.

2 Likes

Multiple transactions with Jake and he’s been awesome. Buy with confidence!

I wonder if I’ve ever gotten three As and three plusses for anything in my life.

Just checked, and nope, never once.

1 Like

Time to put out.