William Gladstone- A+

Feedback on any transactions through Commerce Corner
ericskitei
GCC Member
GCC Member

William Gladstone- A+

#1 Post by ericskitei » July 12th, 2017, 8:18 pm

Lots of polarizing viewpoints, but just completed a rather large deal with William. Check was received the day shipping occurred after I originally expected to receieve at best a few days after I shipped. Label was sent ASAP after finalizing the deal.

For those skeptical or worried about William, I can honestly say it was likely the easiest transaction I've ever done. I can't speak for the buying side as I haven't transacted with them as a buyer, but as a seller, do it with confidence. Professional and fast.

A+ for William and his business.

Randy Bowman
GCC Member
GCC Member

William Gladstone- A+

#2 Post by Randy Bowman » July 12th, 2017, 8:32 pm

If anybody hasn't figured it out yet, Gladstone has created a wide reaching business catering to the elite and rich, who demand the cult, un-obtainable and highly rated wines. I would imagine that most of his customers are not in the USA, He's taken the time, effort and gamble to build his client base. Not that many people out there are able or willing to do the work required.
IN THE BUSINESS SHILL: An associate of a person selling goods, who pretends no association to the seller and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer.

b. c@stner
GCC Member
GCC Member
Location: South Carolina Coast...lakeside Central Wisc..the occasional Chicago burb

Re: William Gladstone- A+

#3 Post by b. c@stner » January 15th, 2020, 5:37 pm

Another A+ for working with William. And an interesting person to boot, in a positive way of course! :)
b 0 b

B Stucker
Contributor
Contributor

#4 Post by B Stucker » January 16th, 2020, 6:30 am

I've done numerous transactions with William, involving several cases of wine per year, and he and his staff have always been very honorable and a pleasure to do business with. So add another A+ to his grades.
Bruce

"I do not believe that Washington should do for the people what they can do for themselves through local and private effort." - John F. Kennedy

NED VALOIS

#5 Post by NED VALOIS » January 16th, 2020, 7:30 am

He handled a Champagne gift to an Hawaiian knife maker for me quickly and accurately.

Return to “Commerce Corner Feedback”