BlaineRyanHunt - Anybody know him?

Just wanted to see if anyone has done any transactions with him. Sent him some wines about a month ago, but never received my package.

Sent me message a bit over a week ago stating that my wines were shipped (along with some extras for patiently waiting).

Sent him 2 messages since, no response.

Anyone done transactions with him in the past?

Thanks

I bought a few things from him, no issues

I had a poor experience with Blaine. I purchased a bottle from him in July and we agreed to delay shipping until temperatures were cooler. There was some back and forth on shipping starting in mid-October with a couple missed shipping windows that I was understanding of. But then eventually two messages checking in on whether he would be able to ship went unanswered for a couple of days. After I sent yet another follow-up two days later, I received a rude message back claiming I was in a rush and then he refunded me without asking. I don’t think having to wait 72 hours for any response whatsoever is being in “a rush”. Not sure if he had seller’s remorse or is just a poor communicator, but in either case, he should probably reconsider being on Commerce Corner if he doesn’t have the time.

Hi Mike

I am experiencing the same thing with Blaine Ryan Hunt…we traded wines and I shipped mine, which he received, but he keeps delaying sending mine. His communication is also lacking. At this point I am wary of what is going to happen to see if I ended up making a bad trade.

1 Like

I’d had one previous positive transaction with Blaine but he ended up refunding me for a second purchase after months of intermittent communication and difficulty shipping; some of it was certainly due to poor weather conditions, but I would think it’s not that hard to find a good time to ship one bottle, especially at the >2k price point. Ultimately I’m glad he eventually gave me a refund but I’m not sure that he has the time or bandwidth to be selling/shipping wine at least atm.

Sorry to hear–hope it ends up working out for you.

So, it has been over a month and he received the wines I shipped to him, but I still don’t have the wines from him…he won’t reply to my emails or PMs