Kenwood Artist Series Questions

Hello Group, I am new to this forum. The reason for joining is that I am trying to find a value for some wine my mother in law has been collecting.

She has every bottle from the Kenwood Artist series from 1975 until now. The collection include three bottles from 1975 that were the Naked Lady, Skeleton Lady and the Scenic label. All bottles are in pristine condition.

Anyone have an idea on the value of this collection? I do know that the Naked Lady and Skeleton Lady were never officially released for purchase in 1975 due to the “graphic” nature of them.

Any kind assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Julie

Very cool vertical collection of wines to have. I remember seeing (in the early 00’s) a poster that had all the vintages’ labels and autographs of the artists.

I believe she has some posters as well. I know she has one of the 1975 Naked Lady.

Seems like an Auction house would be your best bet. Ian Dorin is a long-time member of this community and recently began working for Heritage. Lots of Berserkers seem to like Hart David Hart. The general consensus is that Acker should be avoided because of their alleged misconduct with respect to forgeries (see the Rudy thread if you have a few days).

I enjoyed these wines thru the 80s, drinking them ~ 10 years of age while living in Fla & CA in the 90s and 00s. I think some of the old vine guys can comment on where the fruit goes these days. Morgan and Abe may both have made Cab from these vines in the past decade?