Seeking points of view - DOMAINE WINE MARKET - D.C.

I noticed as I was pricing a cellar that we purchased that so many of the wines, a company named ‘DOMAINE WINE MARKET’ IN D.C. are offering most of these wines, (numbering more than 700 line items) and that their price is so much lower than any other listing.

Seemed strange, that I’ve not heard of this retailer,
and I was wondering if some folks have had a personal experience they can share to shed some light on this business.

Thanks for sharing…

Enjoying the summer, and finally the end of John Fox…

Same address as Domaine Wine Storage (https://domainestorage.com/wine-storage/washington-dc-wine-storage/) so I assume this is the same business simply selling wines. Perhaps out of their Cellar Advisors line of business? These businesses are owned by Marc Lazar.

Lots and lots and lots of companies or individuals buying cellars or such and reselling on secondary market. Almost want to call it a tertiary market.

I have no personal experience with Domaine Wine Market.

William, as Mr. Hanes mentioned Domaine Wine Storage and Domaine Wine Market are in fact the same company. Our retail operation is run out of our DC warehouse and we have storage facilities in Napa, St. Louis, Chicago, NJ, and DC.

-Will

Thank you
Of course, I knew I knew the name but I was confused…
Yes,…
I’m sorry to have troubled people…

Aloha to all,

May want to read up first.

Note this is the guy in the news the last week for getting in trouble in MO for selling w/o a license.