social media outsourcing

Does anyone have experience with social media outsourcing companies? Main Street Hub and Social High Rise seem to be two of the bigger ones. I just don’t have time to work with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and everything else that’s out there. I have a web page which does pretty well, an e-mail list which I use to promote tastings with through Mailchimp and I send tweets once a week about my tasting.

Do you use Facebook ads?

Have you looked into posting the job on UpWork with your budget? These are freelancers who may be able to get it done for less than a bigger company. Just a thought.

Justin - I have at least one name to send you that my wife is supposed to forward to me. Our contact works with a lot of DC area food and booze types (Columbia Room, Cotton and Reed, etc). I can also probably come up with some other locals that work that space if necessary. DM me an email and pester me if you don’t hear from me soon.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I know wineries that have worked with this company and are happy with the results. It is nothing like a Main Street Hub operation though. https://www.astradms.com/