Another Vinfolio Issue Thread

Hi, I was looking for advice on how to best proceed with a recent purchase from Vinfolio.

I saw there 1 cent shipping promo and placed an order on 11/26 for a 1998 Leoville Barton and 2004 Pontet-Canet. On the 29th I got an email from Eileen Kustin in Customer Service letting me know that the Pontet-Canet failed inspection guidelines so I’d be refunded for it and my Leoville Barton would be shipped on 12/3 like I originally requested.

I was impressed that they were proactive enough to let me know that the Pontet-Canet wasn’t up to standards, but this is where things take a turn. It’s 12/12 and my wine hasn’t shipped and no contact from Vinfolio. I sent them an email over the weekend to inquire, but no response. I would call, but I can’t seem to find a phone number for them.

Should I just file a credit card claim with them at this point? It’s pretty disappointing because there was other wine I wanted to purchase and was tempted to use them for storage. I guess I’m just glad I tested them with this smaller purchase before going all in.

The timing is kind of ironic, but Vinfolio followed up with me and are next-day’ing my wine and refunding the Pontet-Canet. Adam said they were transitioning to a new ERP system and my order was likely affected by a bug.

Since I can’t delete the post I figured I should at least say things are now resolved.