Arnoux-Lachaux 2017 RSV

Any thoughts on the Arnoux-Lachaux Romanee Saint Vivant 2017. I have been offered one bottle at $1275.00 I wanted to buy the Aux Reignots but it it sold out.

It will be a lovely wine, but $1275 USD sounds like a lot to me.

If it’s in the states time to buy… if not it will be tariffed when it arrives. So it’s probably too late.

Seems like a nutty price.

Also, wrong subforum.

Adrian
I sent you a private message and did not hear back from you and I will state my message again,
perhaps because of my clumsiness with this site I did something incorrectly and you did not receive my message so I’ll do it on the post itself.

We are an importer of this Domain and in the spirit of all of the people I have met on this site who have extended themself to be so helpful to me, I can make that same offer to you.

We have both of the Cuvee’s you mentioned in various vintages from 2010 or 2009 - 2016.
If you have some reason you want the 2017 only (I cannot imagine why) I just contacted the winery on Friday and told them to put my 2017 allocation aside - we cannot/will not/I refuse to - pay the new 25% tariff. (Don’t get me started)

We can give you a wholesale price so your price will be far below what you are mentioning - if you are in a state we can ship to. Or work it out shipping to a friend or relative of yours.

Anyway, please do not write to me via this site, please write to me directly - william@williamgladstoneimports.com

if that is any help
Best
Wg

William,
That seems a generous offer (I know nothing of the value of the actual wine) kudos to you.

K&L put it up pre-arrival today for $800. Not sure how many bottles originally but 2 now (I did nothing to change that number :slight_smile: ).

that information does not seem correct, K & L is listing for $800 for which wine? and which Vintage?

2017 Arnoux Lachaux RSV.

Given the market price that seems to be a come on offer - you should contact them and see if you can get on a ‘wait-list’ if you want that wine

• I do not understand why you would want 2017? is there some reason? A birth or something? typically you want the R.S.V. to sit for 10 years ,
    is there some reason you do not want an older vintage?

we have in stock, 2011 & 2013, V. R. Aux Reignots
and for R.S.V. we have 2010 , 2013, 2014
2017 we have both Cuvees but we stopped the shipment given the Tariff and are awaiting for that to be sorted out.

if you want any of these then please write to me at my email - please - off this site

That sound like a lot to me, we have been selling the 2015 for €600,- and the 2016 for €675,-.

Unfortunately not have received the 2017 vintage, but many other wines from different vintages Arnoux-Lachaux are still in stock:

However shipping to the States is quite expensive now:(

Even with the dumb price of 650€ ?

Price are too much also in France.
A lot of friends of mine don’t buy any more since 2017.
Even quality is good and is more and more higher.

I bought a bottle of the Les Suchots 2018. The RSV price is even steeper this vintage.