Buying Champagne in NYC

Hello wine friends,

I’ve been trying to find some stores that carry good Champagne in NYC/Manhattan at somewhat reasonable prices. I do understand that Champagne, even entry level, is expensive. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Empire State of Wine:

Chambers St Wines:

https://chambersstwines.com

Flatiron-wines

+1 on Flatiron wines. Just ordered 4 bottles of sparkling wine from them.

Verve Wine but they are only open for curbside pickup or shipping.

Acker Wines has basically anything you’re looking for and is the oldest wine shop in NYC.

You can find things which never even existed. cheesehead

1 Like

What a coincidence, I also just ordered 4 bottles of Champagne from them :slight_smile:

For the more in demand/rarer bottlings you need keep an eye out and maybe a wine searcher alert. I picked up the l’Echappee from Flatiron since Chambers St. had sold out and not restocked. Flatiron had it, I waited, they sold out again, but they had it back in when I checked today.

I definitely laughed harder than I intended when I read that one [rofl.gif]

Thanks for the advice! I completely overlooked Flatiron and Chambers when I was on my search

Crush Wines is also very good overall and should be on any short list of NYC wine stores.

Chambers Street Wines, Flatiron Wines, Morrell Wine, and Manhattan Wine Company are all great choices.

Please check out Astor wines it’s particularly good for champagne and sparkling from around the world.