Need a cheap built in wine fridge for kitchen island

I need a cheapy (hold 30 bottles or less) for a vacation property. It won’t be used / full all that often.

Any recs?

Thx

Will you be storing cheap wine only? Otherwise, I wouldn’t go cheap for storing wine where long periods might go by without anyone noticing a breakdown.

Ya, most likely we will bring the nice stuff on a Friday - throw in fridge - drink on Saturday . . etc.

Won’t store nice stuff when not at the property

I’m pretty happy with the 12 bottle Avanti free standing unit that’s been in my kitchen the last 4 years.

Given the absurd, IMHO, price for these things I would pass entirely on a built in wine fridge. One could easily design the space for a free standing unit and slide it in. Or simply put a small free standing one elsewhere. Or as a last resort get a regular small built in fridge and use it for drink and wine. Those temps are not gonna hurt wine. Those built in fridges are also way overpriced (not super reliable) but sometimes ya just gotta stomach these things.

Agreed.

We have a whirlpool in our island, works well

I have purchased 3 of the 53 bottle version of this one with the oldest being 13yrs and the youngest maybe 9yrs and they still work and are in use. If you only need yours to work when you are at the home it should last you forever.

We have gotten great mileage out of whirlpool wine fridges, but the longest lasting one I have is a Danby that’s gone 10+ years and is still very cold.

Thank you guys for the help