Wine store recommendations in the SW

I moved to Albuquerque NM last year from NYC and I love everything about my new home base except for the notable lack of good wine stores.

If it’s matter of my not having found such a unicorn, can you point me to the right places that can become my go-to’s.

I will be going to Phoenix/Scottsdale area every other month. Can you recommend good stores there as well?

I like red Burgundies, smaller production old world reds and am starting to explore less known (to me) new world wines with some more serious intent.

Hunter

New Mexico is one of the easier states to ship to. I would be buying wine from whatever seller you wish and have it shipped. You will find more choice and better prices. If you already have sources you like, continue to use them. If you are looking for more sources, the members of this board will gladly provide some. I live in Texas so not all resellers can ship to me so JJBuckley, Envoyer, San Francisco Wine Consulting, and CANA are the four I use most often to source old world wines. I buy very little new world wines with the exception of BD purchases and a couple of direct sellers like Thomas PN and Corazon del Sol.

I would suggest posting this request in the main wine forum. A pm to Tom Hill may get you some some recs.