Pappy 20 slips through my fingers….

[head-bang.gif] [head-bang.gif] [head-bang.gif] [head-bang.gif]

I had the 20 in my grasps for $249…then lost it! [cry.gif] Bevmo offers the current release to selected few on their Clubbev list……I was chosen last year to be able to purchase the 23 at release price, I think it was $279?..…this year there was a catch. You had the option of purchasing at first come first serve…and could only pick ONE bottle from the whole collection(they didn’t offer the 23 this year) and they staggered the offering for each bottle on different days. So….I was going to go after the 20yr…and they opened up the offer at 10am…….I had everything ready…my account open, addresses set, cc ready………refresh refresh refresh refresh…….I’M IN…GOT ONE!!! [dance-clap.gif] ……so I’m frantically checking out…put CC info in…check out……….error message comes up….DENIED because of billing address authorization??? WTF!! [head-bang.gif] I go back and see they had my shipping address as the billing address, of which I have two diff address……I try to go back and change it…this is all happening in seconds…and it tells me this product is now sold out!! I lost it! [shock.gif]

cray-cray !

guess you’ll just have to drink the rest of the 23 and cry yourself to bed tonight man.

We stopped at a gas station / liquor store last month and they had THIRTY CASES of Pappy. Everything from the 10 year to the 23 including the Rye. Bought a bottle and rolled back through 3 days later and it was all sold.