Portland Oregon Cocktail Bars

Here are my favorite Cocktail Bars in Portland. I feel craft cocktails have peaked but I still enjoy the bartenders at these places. What are your favorites?

Essential
Expatriate
Rum Club
Deadshot
Bible Club
Rookery
Multnomah Whiskey Library
Teardrop Lounge
La Moule
Laurelhurst Market
Clyde Common & Pepe Le Moko

Others
St. Jack
Jacqueline
Bit House Saloon
Chalino
Hat Yai
Hale Pele

Start the best beer bars and I’ll join in. Cocktails and driving in Portland doesn’t mix.

agreed! luckily we have lyft, uber, car2go and Reach Now

Aviary has a history of making creative cocktails making their own infused alcohols and syrups.

True! Not sure they’ll ever top their excellent squid ink cocktail

+1 on Aviary. I’d add Free House and Barlow to the “other” category.

Perhaps a category for “Old School” (aka non-craft but solid) cocktails? Could start with Higgins and Davenport.

aight. one cocktail bar. 5 guys. 12am friday. where do we go.

Rum Club

+5

Perfect. We have dinner at le pigeon so we will walk over after!

Winning!

Heading out this week. What are some essential beer bars.

Glad to hear the rum club suggestion because we are heading to le pigeon Wednesday as well.

Here you go http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2328151#p2328151

I’m sure Steve will have some improvements.

excellent!!! thanks

I would add Angel Face to the list as well. It can be on the loud side but the team there has always taken care of us whenever we can make it in.

Liked Secret Society and Rookery in our visit last summer. Also thought cocktails at Aviary were good.

by the way, Rum Club was a great suggestion. thank you.

Went to Dig a Pony couple weekends ago. Cocktails were alright, but I was surprised by the amount of talent PDX has. Highly recommend for a guys night out.

clearly you were drunk Charlie. No one from LA has ever said such a thing.

DIdnt say they were LA quality. But I was expecting much less :wink: