Good beer website

Looking for a good website for beer. My main search is for cans of 12 oz or pint of all varieties of IPA’s. Seems most places specialize in wine/spirits and beer is the child forgotten about. Should i be searching harder in this forum or is there a go to list people use??

Last time I checked, neither FedEx nor UPS would ship beer across state lines. This is why beer is the forgotten child.

oh hell, didn’t know that. Thank Rick. Right now the only source is my local bevmo which sucks for options and K&L

You’re looking to buy from a site or you’re looking for a site to learn?

Where do you live?

I’ve had better luck going into the trading forums on BeerAdvocate and finding kind beerheads willing to trade or mule. Helps if you have beer to trade but cash works, too. I’ve been able to try things I have no access to like Aslin and Monkish and Trillium. Might have to pay a little premium.

Thank you for the help Dennis, I will go that route then. Brian, looking to buy beers, live just north of you in Bakersfield :slight_smile:

Will Tavour.com ship to you?

it appears so, I might check them out for some cool new beers!! Thanks Eric!!

@Eric not sure if I should be thankful or upset at you. I just received my first shipment from Tavour…30 damn cans of beer I ordered and had delivered!! All IPA’s from all over the world. Way more beer than I should of ordered but I couldn’t stop myself they all sounded so good for spring/summer time!! Of course just kidding about being upset at ya, thank you for the recommendation Eric. Can’t wait to taste through these guys… @Dennis, thank you for recommending the commerce corner part and the beer I purchased from you arrived safe and sound. Popping open a few cans this weekend!! Thanks again for the help everyone

If your looking for something particular look on www.mybeercollectibles.com . It’s like eBay for beer. Lots of gouging ect there but you can get some non “whale” stuff ok and trillium/treehouse ect if you’ll pay up a bit of course. It’s where I found a guy who ships me Cantillon direct.

Joe, nice! I have a fridge that is constantly more full of beer than it should be thanks to Tavour.

How does it work Eric? Are they located in Seattle?
Thanks!

Think Garagiste for craft beer. 2 offers per day of interesting, quirky things. You build up a crate and then ship it for a flat fee. You can postpone shipment until you have enough beer.

[thankyou.gif]

Mike, if you want a $10 credit, plug in my promo code of 246916 or use this referral link to sign up. (I have no idea what I get when referring someone, but hey you get $10.)

Thanks Eric,
It might not work since I have already signed up and bought beer.

I received Tavour emails for a year, maybe a touch longer. I signed-up because they have a bottle.of Cantillon in their advertising material. Not once, in that entire year, did they offer any (Belgian) lambic or gueuze. I think I was mildly tempted by one or two other offers throughout that time, but most beers are best consumed fresh, so waiting to fill a case didn’t make sense, and the high shipping cost made the beers somewhat ridiculously priced. I suppose it could be said that I have excellent local retail options, and perhaps that’s why Tavour didn’t work for me. On the whole, I was underwhelmed by their offerings, and the no gueuze/lambic thing felt like false advertising. I unsubscribed and am happy to no longer receive their offers.

Just another perspective. I am very happy they make some folks happy with their business model and offerings.

I would recommend Total Wine for beer to anyone who has one close enough to them.

Re Tavour, they have a local pickup option which mitigates the shipping cost for us locals. I’ve had a weeks worth of options and only purchased a 4 pack wso we will see.

Just fyi…I recently had two good buying experiences at https://www.mybeercollectibles.com/