Headed to Treehouse this Saturday any advice?

We are going to be 30 min away from the brewery and plan on going Saturday morning for opening at 11am
Primarily there to drink beer but with probably bring home a couple of 4pks. Any advice from the locals?

Buy. A lot. Best in class if you like IPAs and DIPAs. The releases are nuts now that they have stepped up production.
20+ beers each day. Look for silent releases if you are there early.
Check this twitter feed for silents and estimates on lines: https://twitter.com/tree_brew

Getting there early on Sat is wise. I have waited in some insane lines.
Even at 11am you’ll be in a line with a hundred other cars waiting to get in.
They are as hot as a brewery can be. Have fun. I’m jealous.

This is today:

Make sure to try the beer.

Advice: Buy a 12 pack and ship to me for cost + shipping! :wink:

Advice: buy two cases and ship to me at cost plus shipping.

The beer is a true delight. Dennis has hooked me up a few times, never disappointed in the selection.

5515E189-547C-4760-BBFC-7E690DA78258.jpeg
Started at Trillium today

Lookin’ good!!

That’s a beautiful lineup of hazies you are working on ! So . . . what do you think?

We are at treehouse it rocks!
Top five breweries that I’ve been to.
Can’t bring home more than about 12 beers
DBAD53AF-5370-488B-9A4B-C8E37364EAF0.jpeg

Julius and Green are flagship. At the end of the day, despite all their limited releases, Green is prob their best all-around beer. So good.
Looks like Autumn on the left, have not had that one yet. Never crazy about Bear, but it is a change of pace.
Nice haul!

They have a lot of stouts available to go now.
I’d recommend trying one before buying, as they are not for everyone.
Spend some time outside drinking your draft pours (limit of 2 but you can split up some do the beers available).
Lastly, I’d recommend going later in the day if that is possible, especially on Saturday

A92A2B18-14B7-4AAC-A0F1-C54A6D0B22E1.jpeg
My nephew bought just a bit more than me!

flirtysmile Nice!! Looks like my brother’s house when he comes back from a Treehouse/Trllium run

hope he drinks quick…the one downside of tree house, and probably it’s only one, is that a lot of the DIPAs do not age well at all.

Agree. Ideally with in 2 weeks. Definitely within 5-6 weeks. otherwise it’s still decent and drinkable but they are just another beer at that point and not worthy of the cost. But that first 2’weeks - magic!

They are killing it lately!

Good gawd [wow.gif]

Cheers,

Bud

Well all this Treehouse talk I guess I better drink one tonight, or two…so. damn. good.

Good gawd is right, limits have been at 20+ cases. And TH keeps expanding … what a machine