Flaviar

Anybody heard or dealt with them? It’s a spirit club , bourbon , scotch , vodka etc…

Interested in some info on it as well…

I’m thinking of taking one for the team, they say they ship to Wa. State.I’m still a bit skeptical about that.Will report back.Mostly interested in the tasting samples since I make my own bourbon.

Excellent. I’m excited to hear how it goes. Me and a couple guys at work even talked about going in on an annual but I just hate to do it without some feedback first.

I initially reached out to join, but was turned off by the fake ‘we have no spots, but we’ll let you know when we do’, then nearly immediately the open spot was found. I searched around the web at the time and found out that was their strategy - fake exclusivity. kthxbai

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of intel on the web, I’ll hit the pause button for now.

I didn’t realize they pitched it as limited membership. False presentation doesn’t make it sound as good as the commercial did.

Appreciate the info.

Considering they advertise all over Instagram/social media etc, it’s definitely a hard pitch to take seriously.

I have a membership. It was a gift. I didn’t totally feel it is worth the $, but it was a gift and they even renewed it for me. So, during the membership, I get “i think” 3 sample boxes sent to me, each with 3 test tubes of liquor to try with a free coaster. You can select the sample pack to try. Some of them have been quite interesting. You can then buy full bottles of stuff you may have liked. They come with free shipping. Sometimes the member price on the bottle is totally awful, and sometimes it is pretty good. I’ve bought a few.

So, nothing terrible to report. it’s OK. I won’t renew when it come from my bank account, but it’s all good right now.

if you sign up, you should immediately choose your sample box, or else you will get a fairly generic one chosen for you.

Good info. Thanks for the feedback, it’s appreciated!

You bet!

Yeah, been curious as well.