Investing in fine whisky - A virtual panel with The Glenrothes

My wife is working on the project below and wants to share it with the Wine Berserkers’ community

Kieron Elliot (Edrington Americas’ Global Brand Ambassador) will be chairing a discussion surrounding Scotch Whisky Investment featuring some of THE biggest names in the scotch investment world including Andy Simpson, CoFounder, RareWhisky101, Jamie Ritchie, Worldwide Head, Sotheby’s Wine,Duncan Fox, Analyst with Bloomberg Intelligence, Alexandra Richards, Private Clients Development Executive, Bruce Stevenson Insurance Brokers, and Derek Correia, Chief Marketing Officer with ReserveBar

If you previously, currently or have ever considered investing in Scotch this is a must attend meeting. Click on the invite below to join us at 9am PST/ 12 noon EST/ 5pm GMT on the 17th of November.

In addition, you can order any Glenrothes whisky through Drizly with $10 off or free shipping with code NOVTHX*

Or, order through Reserve Bar with free Ground Shipping using code SHIPGLENROTHES

*Must be 21+ to order in the USA or 18+/19+ in Canada depending on provincial law. Promo code valid until Monday, November 30 at 11:59pm PST. Codes may be applied to the delivery fees or products, depending on applicable state or provincial laws. Promos are not valid in CT, MO, OH, or HI. Discounts are restricted to delivery fees in IN, MA, ME, MN, NC, NJ, TX, VA, WA, and Alberta. Codes cannot be combined with any other offers.”

I’d totally be in on this, but not sure I want to sip Scotch/Whiskey at 9am on a Tuesday!

Not really a tasting. More of a seminar on investing in rare whiskies. The small discount codes are just a bonus.