Pliny the Yonger will be Bottled and Shipped in California

Happy Days! I stood in line a couple of years ago and would love to try it again. Already had the entire line-up including Pliny for President. Pliny got my vote!

Ohhh, man … this is great news!!

It’ll come available on the website and you’ll order it there.

1 Like

Sweet. Thanks, Brian!

2021 will be the second time we have ever bottled Pliny the Younger and a first for shipping direct to consumer! Pliny the Younger 510ml bottles will be available for pre-sale in a non-customizable 12-bottle mixed case through our website store starting January 28th at 11AM PST. At this time, we are only able to ship within the state of California for cost, compliance and legal reasons. In an effort to recreate a more representative RRBC Younger experience, each 12-bottle mixed case will include 4 bottles of Younger plus 1-2 each of a few other favorite RRBC beers hand selected by Vinnie and me. Bottles of Younger will neither be available at our brewpubs nor released for wholesale distribution. Each bottle of Younger will be marked “NOT FOR RESALE” to discourage bootlegging and illegal reselling. If you see bottles some where they should not be, please let us know! Here is the scoop:

Pre-sales of 12-bottle mixed case: Cases are non-customizable and include 4 bottles of Pliny the Younger PLUS 1-2 bottles each of several other tasty RRBC beers. Price per case will be approximately $100, give or take, plus $26 for shipping/handling (which is what we pay for the shipping and packing materials). Pre-sales will go LIVE on our website store January 28th at 11AM PST. We will also make an announcement on the day of the release via our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts. There is no waiting list or mailing list. Much like our normal in-person release, Younger will be sold on a first come first served basis and limited to ONE MIXED CASE per person. Members of the same household can each purchase ONE MIXED CASE, but it has to be with a different name and email address, not the same person with multiple email addresses. Multiple shipments to the same household will be flagged and reviewed for any issues or concerns. Check out our online store HERE

1 Like

I want it in Illinois [swearing.gif]

anyone willing to receive these in CA and then ship them to me (for some thank you beers - 1 PtY and 1 of the cherry beers from the case), let me know via pm

Looking for 1 or 2 of these. Can trade Heady Topper/Bissell Brothers if interested.

The tension builds. In line for Pliny.
7735CE19-430A-4039-885D-29DD07CE89D5.jpeg

sold out in 6 minutes.

Sold out in 6 minutes!

I was waiting in line for 5 minutes.

10CFE1A3-CCD6-4624-94C3-C11D3A734154.jpeg

F’in A!

1 Like

No luck here and I had it in my cart immediately.

#metoo
#mywifetoo

I ordered within two seconds of it going live, waited “in line” for my order to go through for 3 minutes, and it was sold out. So it sold out in one second or less. They reportedly had 6,000 cases to sell, so they processed 6,000 orders in one second I guess…

And we think berserker day is impressive.

RRBC page on FB is lit. some folks gettin’ salty!

I just heard they’re going to release another beer Call Pliny the Whiny made from the tears of the people who whiffed on this release.

1 Like

Start collecting those tears!

If anyone has some to trade let me know. I am picking up some Root + Branch In our Angelhood Triple IPA tomorrow.