Zero Alcohol Spirits

Anyone drinking these out there or tried a range?

I see Lyre’s, Seedlip, Fluére, Dhos, Damrak VirGin. We sell the last two, but it seems like a category with health and wellness if you use good quality mixers and fresh fruits/herbs.

Favorite cocktails?

Cheers.

[barf.gif]

My pregnant wife gave Seedlip a try over the late summer/early fall. Not worth it.

Athletic Brewing Co. out of Connecticut has done the job though.

+1 on this. Seedlip was expensive and light on flavor- we were disappointed. We’ve enjoyed mixing sparkling water with juice (blood orange juice is good) or making our own fruit shrubs with chopped fruit, sugar, and vinegar. Cheaper and honestly more flavorful.

I’ve enjoyed a Topo Chico over ice with a lime often this year.

Whether you like it or not the next generation is looking for the experience and social aspect without the fuzziness the next day.

With DryJanuary upon us, anyone revisited any of these.

Good for them, God help us all!

Seedlip is now widely available in Canada. I’ve been very interested in these myself, but a chemist friend told me that it’s essentially impossible for distilled water to hold flavor compounds the way distilled alcohol can and that I would be very disappointed. He explained to me however that simply adding a sugar like sucrose or fructose to the water and turning it into a syrup that is infused with botanicals would be far better than distilling water with botanicals.