site that provides valuations on vintage bourbons?

Hello,

From my FIL’s basement cabinet, I’ve got an very good condition intact bottle of '79 Rebel Yell from SW distillery.
My online searches have not yielded much.

TIA for any replies

A few months ago a Facebook group “BSM - Value Reference” was recommended to me. There’s a few posts there for Rebel Yell from the 70s and 80s …

Thanks Scott!

You can always search this auction site to see what they sold for.

https://whiskyauctioneer.com/auction-search?text=Rebel+Yell+&sort=field_reference_field_end_date+DESC&items_per_page=500

I’m in a handful of Bourbon groups on Facebook and occasionally someone will post similar stories / pics of very old bottles somehow found or inherited. I’ve seen them be helpful ain 1. Identifying vintage for something and getting some opinions on value (or connecting people with someone who would know more). I’d suggest joining one and posting a pic and asking whatever your looking for (vintage, valuation, worth drinking or worth selling etc). People always seem to like seeing old bottles / hearing the story. Don’t remember any group specifically for this but the biggest I’m in (I assume) is NYC Bourbon Drinkers