Rare bourbons for Rare Beer

Here in Louisiana we miss out on a ton of great crafts (RRB!!!) so was hoping someone may be interested in a swap for some of the hard to find bourbons I have.

Love large format small batch like Pilney.

Lets make a deal

No such thing as large format Pliney (all bottled in 500ml), but I’m game for a trade. While we no longer get RRB in the great NW, we get just about every other west coast beer up here. Hair of the Dog, Cascade, Green Flash, Fremont, etc. You want sour/IIPA/Barrel aged RIS? We can get it. Send a PM if you want to talk more on options.

Anyone with a 12-pack of Pliney?

Three Floyd’s too! Man we miss out on some amazing stuff in the Big Easy! Thank god for crawfish

Been teased twice on Pliney but no luck. Anyone able to grab a 12 pack and ship ASAP? Ill pay cash if needed.

I’ve got plenty of Pliny - I sell the stuff. What Bourbon did you have in mind?

Richard, PM sent

Pliny does not come in six or twelve packs, individual bottles only. My brother in law asked me if I could send him a six pack too. Either way hope you get your Pliny fix.

Cheers…

Bud

I believe when I got it, they were packed in 24 count boxes.

Mine man Richard and I worked a deal out, can’t wait to be sippin some elder this weekend!

I’d be willing to part with some Three Floyds, depending on what you have to trade.