Bells and Founders Coming to California

For those of you that love Bells Two Hearted Ale, Founders All Day IPA,as well as Founders amazing Stouts wait no more, trade no more. The two iconic brewers are expanding distribution into California soon. I attended a tasting in St Louis last week and the rep for both breweries confirmed the rumor for me.

Cheers

Bud

Black Note, Hopslam & KBS?? Please and thank you!!

Distributor???

Could not share that with me, I asked. Apparently the ink isn’t dry yet !

Cheers,

Bud

I know, I brought home some KBS that the rep gave me as well as some Hop Slam. I am excited that Bells Two Hearted and Founders All Day IPA will be on shelves regularly. I have not had a session beer like All Day, insanely delicious !

Cheers,

Bud

[dance-clap.gif]

Been waiting for a few great mid west / east coast breweries to make their way out here. Let us hope there is decent distribution and not just token appearances.

Thanks for mentioning this Bud, will be on the lookout for sure. [thumbs-up.gif]

Bells and Founders Coming to California

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Hell to tha muthalovin’ YES!!!
[dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

I know beers like Founder’s’ KBS and Bell’s’s Hop Slam & Two-Hearted get lots of love (and rightfully so), but it’s definitely worth noting that these two breweries make solid beers across the board. Founder’s “Centennial” IPA is awesome, for example (as is their tragically overlooked “regular” Breakfast Stout). And Bell’s makes an awesome renditions of: Amber ale; Porter; Hefe (“Oberon”) (best in the country, imo); Sparkling ale; and a ridiculously awesome lineup of Stouts, too.

This is seriously good news for the craft beer lovers of CA. Ashley is going to f*cking faint when she hears that she will be able to drink Bell’s upon our return to Cali.

Brian, Founders All Day IPA may be one of the most drinkable session brews I have had in a long time.

Lots of really good beer from both breweries to look forward to. Thank God there will be something for you to drink besides Racer 5 when you return stateside.

Cheers

Bud

Congrats on getting the good stuff! Don’t forget about Founder’s Imperial Stout, which is a Jan/Feb release I believe. It’s a little spendy for a 4-pack, but so good.