Health Benefits of Wine:

Health Benefits of Wine:

Louis Pasteur said that wine is the most healthful and the most hygienic of all beverages. It can give the human body 500 calories that are normally taken from fats and carbohydrates. All these energy is completely consumed by the body and will not add an ounce of the body weight.There are several health benefits that can be derived from wine. Aside from being a healthy beverage, it was said that wine can deter food poisoning. It can help wipe out the bacteria that are responsible for food-related stomach problems. In addition, red wine reduces the build-up of fat cells in the arteries, thus it protects those who are wine-drinker against heart disease.

CHEERS,
THEO-PATRA

Once again, please stop plagiarizing other people’s work:

http://studymoose.com/benefits-of-rice-wine-essay

The health benefits of wine have been known since ancient times because it has a very positive effect on the entire body. The main thing is not to use it too much because it can become a disease - alcoholism.

I have been drinking red wine for decades.
In April this year I had a heart attack and now I have 4 stents in my arteries.
So I am proof it does not prevent heart attacks.
I have always exercised and ate a healthy diet on top of it.
I drink wine because I enjoy it, not for health benefits.

1 Like

Cheese, wine, and lamb:

there was an interesting podcast on this the other day from a podcast called the Ungrafted podcast

led me to an interesting piece published in the Lancet in 2018: “No Level of Alcohol consumption improves health”

https://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140-6736(18)31571-X/fulltext

1 Like

This. That’s the end of it. Alcohol is a net detriment on health.

Yes,sadly.

The study from the Lancet was discussed in a thread a couple years ago. Those types of studies are notoriously not reliable. I think there may have been other threads, too.

-Al

1 Like

Nice topic, love it and I will be using the materials from the thread in my essay, I will be ordering it from Buy Research Paper Online for Custom College Needs — Affordable Price so that would be great if anyone shared more information

As far as I know, wine cleanses the blood, helps blood circulation and is good for the heart.

I recently read that wine drastically reduces risk for kidney stones.

I don’t think that wine should be either consumed or avoided for health benefits. It probably confers no benefit, but we have enough evidence in the literature at this point to say that moderate alcohol consumption is neither particularly good nor particularly bad.

As usual, we can cherry-pick anecdotes and crappy associational data to suit our agendas:

+1 – very sad, indeed.

1 Like