New to boards

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have read many posts while researching in the past but thought I should officially sign up. I have a starter cellar going, some of my favorites are German riesling, red and white Burgundy, Italian reds, CdP, and yes Napa cabs too (sometimes I love a fruit bomb, I admit it).

I was very impressed with the knowledge some posters while reading posts about Champagne. It is an area I want to expand on in my cellar, and am thinking of stocking up on the '09 and '08 Dom P. How many bottles do you guys like to stock up on of quality vintages like these?

Howdy and welcome Daniel. I would advise you to take this question to the main board. It gets much more traffic and the Champagne geeks are more active there.

Welcome Daniel, and feel proud that you stand by your tastes, even if the style of those fruit bombs gets dissed by others (including me on occasions).

Sorry I can’t help on the Champagne question, as it’s one area that rarely excites (I really like Krug, but it’s priced beyond what I’m happy to pay, and nothing else has yet excited me in the same way)