Convert regular refrigerator to wine fridge

Have an old but very good fridge that would seem perfect. Any thoughts on how to do this? Saw some articles but they were pretty old. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks

I converted an old chest freezer into wine storage with a temperature controller, which can be purchased on Amazon or your local hardware store. It regulates how much electricity is supplied your refrigerator to maintain a constant temperature and looks kind of like an extension cord with a temperature control panel. Just plug your fridge into the temperature controller, plug the controller into the wall outlet, thread the temperature probe wire into the fridge (the wire is usually thin enough that the door seal will just mold around it), and set the controller to your desired temperature.

What about the humidity control aspect? Any issue?

Yes, it’s naturally quite dry inside, around 40%. I keep a few Stretto cello humidifiers in there, but an open pan of water with a sponge in it would do the same job. The humidity is maintained between 60-70% and I have to refill every 4 weeks or so. For less maintenance, maybe try one of those electric humidifiers for cigar humidors and fan?