Started doing fun wine review videos with 101 and history, looking for constructive criticism

Hello everyone,
This is my first time posting and I’m new to the forum so I’m sorry in advance if I’m using it incorrectly.

I just started doing these bottle recommendation videos on youtube and I’m hoping for some constructive criticism. Things like are they too long/short, is the info interesting, should I shoot horizontal instead of vertical, or any topic recommendations.

A little background on me. I’m a dipWSET student with my masters degree in Wine Management from the Culinary Institute of America in Napa, I worked in advertising for 4 years before making the switch so I’m trying to use that knowledge to help wine appeal to the younger generations of consumers.

My husband and I were on CBS Survivor together a couple years ago, so I also have playlists on my channel that follow our story a little, but I’m wondering if I should make the channel devoted to wine only, so any input on that would be great as well.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions, and for anyone who takes the time to watch!

This is my most recent upload: Best Wines Around the World: Alto Piedmont, Italy 🇮🇹 - YouTube

This is my favorite upload so far: Best Wines Around the World: Santorini, Greece 🇬🇷 - YouTube

And this is the channel page: www.youtube.com/c/jaclynmisch?sub_confirmation=1

I liked the videos, I think actually tasting the wine with some notes would be interesting.

I liked the videos as well, and agree with Michael, showing a tasting of the wine with notes would be good. I like the length of the video and the presentation keeps it lively. The 1st one didn’t have any price range, so I think giving price ranges and maybe the importer would be helpful.

Thank you both! Yea we started these on IGTV and 1min is like the LIMIT that people will stay on for wine reviews on there so we didnt include a taste but now that we’re moving to YouTube I’ll DEFINITELY start including a taste. I really appreciate the comments!!!
And YES PRICE RANGE DUH!!! Need to include that FOR SURE