Off-Site Wine Storage - Climate Controlled

As I was looking into wine cellers/fridges I also came across off-site storage places. I know most of the places in LA are specialized in just wine storage but I also came across Life Storage.

It appears 3 x2 for $16/m is not too bad from what I’ve seen.

Any thoughts on how “Safe” it would be to put wine there?

Then as I was browsing some more I found that there’s other Storage places that are climate controlled.

example here: Climate Controlled Storage Hawthorne, CA near Lawndale: StorQuest Self Storage

StorQuest doesnt seem to specify Temperature/Humidity Levels … but again I guess the question is how are these climate-controlled public storage facilities any different from wine specific storage lockers?

1 Like

I noticed that offering around here also. But the one location is all full. I would imagine it’s as reliable as most and at under $1/case it’s a great value. Other places around here are charging $2-6/case.

Thx for the reply.

Totally Agree with you thus my doubt. The other places in LA tend to be larger and terms of space, but also at a higher cost. If someone only needed a smaller space & doesn’t want to go purchase a EuroCave or something this seems like something that under $200 a year could store ~100 bottles safely.