Replacement wine rack for Eurocave

I have 2 older Eurocave compact, 1 is completely full
the other has the wooden shelves but only 2 ( no rolling shelves as I moved them into the other compact)

Point is does anyone know ( other than wine enthusiast or buying trashed eurocaves)

1- where I can purchase just the rolling shelves?

or

2- where I can purchase just the brackets ( so I can make soem shelves

or

3- any other sort of rackign system I could fit in there? similar to this

I’m hesitant to try #3 as the frig has the bottom shelf and I’d have to ad hoc some sort of support to hold that modular wine rack. I’d need to make it sturdy but also open enough to allow air to flow

Thughts?

and yes i"m also just looking to buy a bigger eurocave as well ( will be my 4th)

I wouldn’t recommend option number 3. I have purchased shelves a few times from Wine Enthusiast, I’m not sure why you don’t want to use them. They aren’t cheap, but I don’t think you are going to find them cheaper elsewhere. The rolling shelves are awesome.

so In case anyone is interested… seems someone from ebay is selling the rolling shelves from wine enthusiast at a lower price.
maybe knock off? not sure

I’ve seen listings on OfferUp and Craigslist (dependent on your location of course), and I’d check on Nextdoor, Facebook Marketplace, LetGo, and eBay.

I’ve found wine enthusiast helpful for buying replacement racks & all eurocave supplies I need.

Just curious - have you tried option number 3 ?

Funny - I almost just started this thread. I was looking at two Eurocaves for a steal of a price, but they have no racks.

So what did you do? Just curious.