Stacking OWC

I have several cases of wine coming in OWC and was wondering about the durability of stacking multiple cases on top of each other. Are there any concerns about the weight for bottom case if stacking multiple cases on top of each other?

Go for it. No problems

Thanks. I thought that was the case, but wanted to make sure

I have some floor->ceiling. Never had any issues. I’ve been in storage facilities and seen them 20high.

always good to ask in advance, so you don’t get boxed in.

Depending on where your storage room is, you may consider putting the cases on a crate, or some sort of slightly elevated platform, in case you have leaks that may stain your cases. If you’re going to keep the OWC, you might as well try to keep them in as original of a condition as possible.

Also, be careful of temperature variation when you stack too many cases on top of one and another. 5 or 6 cases should be fine, but if the stack is taller than a person, you may see a few degrees Fahrenheit of temperature variation from the bottom level to to top.

Have you ever seen how tall trees get or wonder what material we use to build houses with?

Stack away.

Shouldn’t have an issue with where I will be stacking them, but it is a good thing to take into consideration once I inevitably need a larger storage space