Wine Spies

Recently introduced to them. Offerings tend to be off my radar. I am interested in the shipping, customer experience and if you’ve had any issues with the bottles.

They’ve had some great deals on Beekeeper Zinfandel in recent months, which is how I found them. certainly some excellent deals to be had.

I used to order from them occasionally up to about a year ago when they changed their policy on free shipping. Up to that point, if you bought a certain number of bottles of a particular wine ( anywhere from 4-6 bottles) shipping was free. They changed their policy to free shipping for a full case only (they did let a buyer wait until they bought 12 bottles in separate transactions over a period of time). The
I have not ordered from them since the change in shipping policy but I have never had any issues with them.

Thanks all.

Ask them if they still have some in stock. I’ve found with some of the flash sites that if they haven’t sold out you can request more post-purchase (and ship) and they’re happy to oblige.