What to add to my collection?

Hi, Last year I started collecting wines and I’m looking for some more bottles to add to my current wine collection.
I’m looking for wines that can be laid down and wines that can be drunk now.
Currently I only have red Bordeaux wine and am look for some suggestions from other regions of France and around the world. Although if there are any particular Bordeaux’s you think I should get please let me know!
I normally spend no more than £100 a bottle.
Currently in my collection I have-
12x 2015 Chateau Cantemerle
11x 2009 Chateau Giscours
6x 2014 Chateau Haut-Bailly
6x 2014 Domaine de Chevalier
2x 2014 Chateau Belgrave
2x 2016 Chateau Batailley
I’m based in England so need wines that are easy to get over here.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks look forward to hearing your responses.

Tom I would strongly suggest you spend time on the wine talk board. You can read others tasting notes and thoughts on vintages, regions etc. Asking what wine you should buy is like asking what.you should have for dinner. Buy what you like. Invest time reading and you will get a ton of ideas

Tom, are you in the wine Society? If not I recommend you check out their website.

I agree with spending sometime on wine talk and learn about countries/regions that people are discussing and then try some wine from quality producers in that region to see what you like. To give you an example, I knew very little about Cab Franc from Loire valley. There have been a number of discussions about the region including talking about the best wineries. I went out and bought Baudry and Olga Raffault and absolutely love it. Now I can’t stop buying it. Be opened minded, don’t be afraid of making mistakes and soon enough you will be posting on the cellar inventory reduction thread (I am not there yet but possibly in a few years)