Any problems with older Transtherm Ermitage?

I’ve seen one of these for sale recently. Supposed to be working, and looks fine. My concern is that it’s 15 years old. My experience with appliances built in the last 20 years or so is that they are not designed to last. Anyone with experience with these out there? Do they last, if something goes wrong, can it be fixed? This would be nice to have, but I don’t want to end up with something that’s going to cost a lot to get fixed. Thanks for any advice.

https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3301241#p3301241

I personally had a Transtherm Ermitage that was about 10 years old, and I regret getting rid of it because it was far superior than my fancy brand new Eurocave. My Transtherm was able to keep my humidity at 70 degrees and my temperature barely fluctuated. It’s more unstable with the new one.

Any thoughts on the Eurocave after owning it for a bit? I am weighing my options of getting a Artevino III by Eurocave from Costco at $3,300 (which would have a 2 year warranty and the ability to return to Costco) vs a used Transtherm Ermitage manufactured in May 2018 for ~$2,000 (plus $150-$300 to move it)