Best Chicago NW suburbs BYOB

Just tried to make dinner reservations at a restaurant in Schaumburg, Illinois and was told city of Schaumburg does not allow BYOB—surprise to me!
Any suggestions for good BYOB in NW suburbs?? Will be bringing 2000 Haut Brion.
TIA
David

Gibson’s has an outlet in Rosemont, which is still a 20m drive from Schaumburg. I believe corkage is $20, but I’d call.

In Des Plaines, Boston Fish Market is BYO, but might not have the best menu for pairing that wine. Last time I went corkage was $10.

I was told Gibsons 86d corkage with the pandemic.

I brought some wine to Trulucks but was unimpressed. Mortons in Rosemont does corkage I believe. Was just there before Journey and it was great.

Last fall, corkage was $30 at Gibson’s in Oakbrook. Wildfire in Oakbrook was $25 but is a step down food wise from Gibson’s.

Hello Larry, have you been to 1776 in Crystal Lake recently? They still get a WS award, and the yelp reviews are good (4 star). Says $20 corkage right on the online winelist.

Goosefoot on Lawrence in Chicago is a 4 star restaurant - they have a retail shop you can buy wine and pay no corkage or you can bring your own and the corkage fee is $10

Moving to BYO forum