Please Welcome Richard Geoffroy, Dom Pérignon's chef de cave - Sept 6-20

Archived discussion threads with Richard Geoffroy of Dom Perigon, held September 13-20, 2010
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Please Welcome Richard Geoffroy, Dom Pérignon's chef de cave - Sept 6-20

#1 Post by Todd F r e n c h » August 31st, 2010, 8:08 am

WineBerserkers welcomes Richard Geoffroy, Dom Pérignon's chef de cave.

Please post questions as separate threads in this forum, from September 6-13th, and Mr. Geoffroy has agreed to post his answers and discuss the posts/threads from September 13-20.

Richard's blog can be seen at http://www.richardgeoffroy-domperignon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and his bio is available here - http://www.richardgeoffroy-domperignon.com/biography/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All questions are welcome, including questions about winemaking, vintages, philosophy, Champagne in general, developments and so on.

*Please keep all topics geared exclusively to our guest at hand. Once the next special guest is at hand, we will move all the threads and posts to a subforum of this forum, so they can still be easily accessed, but it leaves this forum only for the 'active' special guest of the time.*
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: Please Welcome Richard Geoffroy, Dom Pérignon's chef de cave - Sept 6-20

#2 Post by Todd F r e n c h » September 7th, 2010, 9:10 am

Mr. Geoffroy is registered with us now, so please feel free to continue to post your questions. He will start answering them next week.
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Richard Geoffroy

Greetings

#3 Post by Richard Geoffroy » September 7th, 2010, 9:27 am

I am really grateful to be a guest on Wine Berserkers. I can see some really great questions so far, and plan to start answering them later this week. I hope to see even more questions by then!

Best regards,
Richard

Return to “Special Wine Guests - Richard Geoffroy (Archive)”