Closing Words

Dear all,

I would like to thank all of you for the great week I had in your company. I appreciated the thoughtful questions, which I hope I managed to answer to your satisfaction. I have actually selected a couple of them to be republished on my blog in the next few weeks, while others will appear as full-fledged blog entries in the future (e.g. the issues of vineyard designates or dosage). It is always a pleasure for me to discuss with wine enthusiasts, hopefully helping you in your understanding and appreciation of Dom Pérignon. The exchange of views and information will continue on my blog, which I invite to visit from time to time! Please feel free to go there and ask me any question we have not had the opportunity to address this week.

Best regards,
Richard

Richard,

Thank you so very much for volunteering to be our inaugural special guest - obviously we are honored to have started out at the very highest level!

I’m guessing you’ve got a few new readers of your blog, and feel free to link to Wine Berserkers when you use these questions, as perhaps it will foster further discussion with the membership new and old here.

Feel free to stop by and say hello every now and again!

Cheers!

Thank you for your time and thoughts, Richard. [cheers.gif]

Mr Geoffroy,

Thank you so very much for taking your time to answer our questions. I was a real honor for myself and I’m sure many others.

Jeff