BDIII Preview

My credit card just cringed when I opened the PM. [worship.gif]

Can’t wait! [drinkers.gif]

one particular winery who was previously in is mysteriously missing from the list. [cry.gif]

If they don’t give me the details, I can’t add them to the list, unfortunately

i am salivating as i read the pm. looks like a yummy day! Thanx in advance to all for participating! [cheers.gif]

Damn. No Silver Springs White Merlot. newhere

Todd,

I thought I had donated earlier, but apparently did not. I just did now and got a confirmation from Paypal. Is it too late to get the preview list? Thanks.

Credit Card Threat Level: Orange

How can I strategize my purchasing? I think tomorrow is going to hurt. [wow.gif]

A kid in a candy store, a kid in a candy store…

Sooooooo you guys are saying we picked some winners? Haha

I am in!! I didn’t make the preview cut…but Akóma Zoúme has an offer [dance-clap.gif]

At the beginning of the year I made a spreadsheet carefully planning my purchases for the year. I guess I’ll just delete that now.

Glat to hear it Gloria [cheers.gif]

Still holding out for a blizzard here in CT like BDII last year. But its raining and temps in the 50s tomorrow. This is tougher at work. Hmm, I feel the flu coming on…

: )) Your wine will come with a hike…photo shoot and ME to tag along to learn how to take better pictures!!!

So anyone actually trying to stick to a budget tomorrow or just wait and see what happened when the dust settles? [snort.gif]

I’m searching for ways to far exceed my budget. Therefor I’m studying the the last 12 sessions of Congress for ideas.

Said in my best baseball-uniform-wearing Tom Hanks, “Budget?? Did you say budget??? There’s no Budget in BerserkerDay!!”

I cut my planned buys of several mailing list wines so I could at least look like I’m sticking with some semblance of a budget. newhere

I am going to try and stick to a budget, but in a different manner. I have a BerserkerDay offer out, and my spending budget depends on sales. I am allowing myself to spend 20% of my sales on other BerserkerDay offers. It’ll take a lot of will power to hold myself to that, though. There are so many good wineries participating. [cheers.gif]