12c Wines - Beckstoffer Georges III Cab Bundle SOLD OUT

Time for some Cabernet Sauvignon, right Mike Pobega? All this Pinot…we need some rich wines!

12c Wines

2-bottle bundle Cabernet Sauvignon - Beckstoffer Georges III - $100 (reg $140)

Order link:
http://shop.12cwines.com/pkg-of-2-2009-12c--750-ml-cabernet-sauvignon-p11.aspx

COMMENTS FROM THE WINEMAKER - Mike Smith
2009 was the beginning of a series of cooler growing seasons in Napa. Our well drained site combined with old vine clone 7 vines handled it marvelously. Crop yields were reduced early in the season due to a late start and gave us perfectly ripened fruit in mid October. This year’s wine is like a combination of the 2007 and 2008 12C wines in that it carries a belly full of fruit like the 2007 but also an enormous amount of perfectly ripened tannin like the 2008 for long term aging. Dark ruby in the glass to the rim, aromas of dark red fruits, cassis, herbs of Provence and sandalwood emanate from the glass when swirled. On the palate the above components are enveloped within a smooth and broad mid palate that remains fresh due to perfect natural acidity levels. Where this wine measures up to the best in Napa Valley is the finish. The mouth feel and fruit concentration achieved from old vine extract flows into a finish that is framed by wood spice and tannin and lasts for minutes. Like the 2008, look for the 2009 to drink well in its youth with a proper decant and it should hit its peak in 6-8 years and age for up to 15+ years in a cold cellar.

I am officially involved.

Mike Smith makes a nice cab. I tasted through barrel samples of his Myriad label cabs last June and was impressed. Huge deliciousness but none of that fakey-fake fruit and over-the-top oak. Not an old world head’s cab, but it’s something that my CA cab-or-bust father flips over.

Gifted him two bottles for Christmas. He drank the first and raved about it, I found the second in his “no one touch these bottles” stash in his house. Those were the Myriad label but I’m sure the same could be said for the 12c.

Is shipping included in this? or only for 6 or more? I have alot of myriad already

Excellent price, plus $1 per bottle shipping on 6 bottles or more.

+1

Been waiting on this.

$50 for Beckstoffer GIII? I’m soo in on this.

How much is shipping (if less than 6btls?)

I ordered the 2pack (gotta pace myself) and it was $18 and change to NY, not bad really.

Boom… ordered the two pack.

It was $18 to ship the two pack to VA. But it’s a two pack, so it is what it is.

The comped shipping looks to be on six two packs for a total on a case, and not three two packs that would be six bottles.

I was looking to get 3 two packs and its 55 usd to NY

hmmm… I’d contact the winery. Perhaps the site isn’t updated properly.

$47 and change to DFW.

I think it might be an error tied to the # ordered (i.e. 3) vs 6… the coupon states “6 750 bottles”, not 12… but the site is computing on # of items ordered?

I am going to hold off until somebody posts that it is working properly.

I emailed the winery. Its great wine I have had it a few times

Hmmm, still no word?

So interested at $60/shipped to me. Someone push me!

If I did not just buy a Donatiello offer I would push you [cheers.gif]