Retour

2008 Retour Pinot Noir - three-pack
Value: $216.00
Offer: $144

2008 Retour Pinot Noir - six-pack
Value: $432.00
Offer: $298 + complimentary ground shipping

2008 Retour Pinot Noir - Large Format
Note: All large format Retour Bottles are etched by a local artist, by hand into the glass and hand-painted. They are ridiculously beautiful show-stoppers.

Magnum - Value: $185.00
Offer: $148

Jeroboam - Value: $360.00
Offer: $248

To place an order, please call Lindsay Woodard: 971.237.4757 or send an email to: lindsay@retourwines.com

Some of my favorite Oregon pinot. In for a mag… the bottle is sweet looking.

http://www.retourwines.com/

More info can be found there. Yes, I love this wine, that’s why I’m pumping it up. [cheers.gif]

This was my first purchase of the day and I’m really looking forward to trying it. I spoke with Lindsay on the phone and she seems like a really nice person who is excited to have more people try her wine.

David

She’s good people. I’ve been out there to visit and was blown away by her genorisity and hospitality that I knew that Retour should be involved in this. She just recently signed up for the site, so hopefully she’ll be a little more vocal. But I’m sure she, like a lot of other ITBers, doesn’t want to make it look like she’s pitching her wine on the board.

Just spoke to Lindsay. Very nice. She even offered to sign my mag for me. Sounds like a beautiful bottle.

The bottle is sick. Yes, I’m aware that it’s all about the juice, but at the same time, a pretty package is nice. Last time I saw one of the mags, the label was etched into the glass. Looks really cool. The 750 bottles are unique with their aluminum front label.

Wow, you’re all making me flirtysmile Thanks for the opportunity to feature Retour today… It’s been a lot of fun talking to you all (via phone). Special thanks to everyone who has ordered wine. I am thrilled… Berserkers rock.

Don’t forget to check those e-mails…

yes, she’s chatterbox, so if you call and it’s busy, that’s why. hahaha

The difference between the 3-pack and the 6-pack is $10, so you’re basically paying $10 to ship 6 bottles. Still a good deal.

Drinking some of this fine product right now. Love this stuff.