Attendance record today... Cheers!

In case nobody noticed, we topped 600 users online today for BerserkerDay III, setting a new high which is probably going to be topped again by the time the day is over.

[cheers.gif]
[berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif]

For sure…I’m guessing this afternoon we’ll spike over 700

once all the lunch hours across the US wrap up, the numbers shall rise!

The Patricia Green thread has almost 1100 views as I type this. Amazing.

newhere Haven’t bought anything yet, but I am about to, I think (even though I shouldn’t).

My first Berserker Day too, I haven’t pulled the trigger yet but definitely getting tempted.

It’s seriously incredible. I was IM’ing with Ed Murray right after I posted the Wine Check one, and by the time I sent him one brief sentence, perhaps 8 seconds, there were 41 views on the thread.

This is fun.

And it seems like yesterday when we got all worked up over our 100th member. [berserker.gif]

I am going to go get some Twitter traffic on this…
@gemschaef
@MtTerracesVnrd
@AkomaZoumeWines

This is a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who put this together!

Is it bad that I already bought 2 cases of an offer that has yet to be posted?

Sad really, I think that defines it!

MAS PINOT POR FAVOR

How’d you manage that?

+1

[scratch.gif]

Ok, it wasn’t so much that I got on it before…it was that I was in talks with the winemaker of an upcoming offer to get a few bottles and he extended me the same deal a few days beforehand.

Regardless, my credit card is merely primed and ready for some more.

Big ups to you guys - Great to see this community thriving in such a short time.

Beats the hell out of working.

I just threw a little tweet love to 5,700 followers: https://twitter.com/#!/cellartracker/status/162970835785752576
Three retweets already. Let the love flow!

I’ve actually called three customers today. [smileyvault-ban.gif]

Even the " Google Adsense [Bot] " got in on the action.

i’m on a conf call right now and on mute while ordering via mobile phone [berserker.gif] hah

Just retweeted myself… to a lesser audience, but an audience nonetheless!