Oh boy...here we go...The Great Oregon Wine Company ($75 CASES)

Great Oregon Wine Company

Unfortunately it is time again. Time for last year’s moniker of ‘The Abomination’ came into play, and GOWC sold roughly 2 million cases of wine. Jessica and Melissa are ‘bored’, I am told by Linda Lindsay, so let’s get this offer going, and you folks who call in and have your lovely little chats with the ladies of GOWC can have at it.

Once again, $75 CASES of wine. A case, in your face, for 75 smackers. Plus, they are kind enough to donate $5 per case to WB!

Your choice (if you are nice, maybe they can mix a case, but I’m not sure, so don’t quote me)

NV/MV Rascal Pinot Noir (aka ‘The Abomination’)
2010 Rascal Pinot Gris

$75 PER CASE, folks. Have I made it clear yet?

Linda was kind enough to send me a bottle of each, and I really enjoyed the Pinot Noir, perhaps even more than last year’s version, which was an '07 vintage, I believe (this one NV or MV, right Linda?), and this afternoon I’ll crack the Pinot Gris. I wish I could drink it now…I could use it.

Call the ladies at 503-434-9025 and don’t be surprised if you have to hang up and need to be called back.

I didn’t think the Pinot Noir was NV? CellarTracker shows vintages 2007 - 2010. Also, any idea what shipping would be (zip code 64114)?

Frank, this one is a non-vintage. I had the pleasure and honor of tasting the blend prior to BD. Call Linda or Jessifer for shipping.

I had a case of this last year and it was very tasty…hmmm NV, still tempting…maybe i’ll check shipping, remember it was pricey last year but I also finished the whole case [snort.gif] and really enjoyed it.

Actually, Frank - buy the wine check, and visit the winery. Bring it home. :wink:

Frank
Just had Jessica look, right around $ 40.00 all in for shipping to Kansas
Thanks
L

Cellar defneders is what I need right now. I’m in for a case.
Melissa allowed me to make it a mix so I went with 9 & 3. [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

She quoted $25-$30 for shipping in general.

Thanks Bob and Linda.

Get yours before Melissa and I do! :slight_smile:

[rofl.gif]

You’re supposed to show the FRONT labels.

For those who don’t know, that’s Jessifer on the left, Melissa on the right.

I wish I could - I love traveling out that way! My job takes me to Portland sometimes, but nothing planned in the near future, so shipping will have to do [cheers.gif]

I still have one bottle left. Time to restock. In!

Let’s see…$5 a case x 2 million. That’s 10 million into the Berserkers coffers! We might be able to retire after all!!

Drinking the '10 Pinot Gris right now. (Hey, it’s 5:00 somewhere, right?)

All is again right with the world, and hopefully I can soon relax a little bit.

couldn’t resist…the halo doggie was calling my name…

…in for a case

Feeling GROOOOVY? Because this awesome case deal sure is! Bring it!!

After posting that, I’m guessing here come the pics of me, apparently saved by several dozen of the forum members…

Yeah cause who would most people like to look at anyway? You or a couple lovely ladies in disco wigs and shades? [pwn.gif] neener

Those are wigs?