Stefania Wine - 20% off and free shipping (on case orders)

Stefania Wine

3-pack Sampler
1 - 2007 SCM Cab
1 - 2008 SCM Cab
1 - 2008 Harvest Moon Reserve Cab

Total = $124 - 20% = $99 Shipping $10 - CA, NV, AZ, $15 everywhere else

Case order
5 - 2007 SCM Cab
5 - 2008 SCM Cab
2 - 2008 Harvest Moon Reserve Cab

Total = $488 - 20% = $390 Free Shipping

Email orders to wine@stefaniawine.com
*Paul will be around about 1:30PM PST to answer questions or ordering issues
Fax 408-227-0824

In for a sampler pack.

Karen

+1

IN!

+2

meeeeeee toooooo.

In for a 3-pack, grazie!

Wish I could - you guys need to share some of this wine with me. I can’t buy wine right now as I’m moving soon…grr.

In for two three packs!

in for a case.

Where is the offer for Monkey Butt Cuvee? newhere

I hit that 1:30 mark almost exactly. Back from the airport.

I loved the Monkey Butt Cuvee idea but I have not been able to convince Stef. The orders coming in might sway her though.

Jeb might not have shared this but the control panel on our Hot Tub has been on the fritz for a year. No bubbles. We’ve always seemed to need to spend that $800 on something else but Stef said we should use this sale to get a new panel and bring the Haut Tubee back on line.

I hope so…I think I was promised a hot tub party the next time we’re out there. I assumed it would have bubbles!!

neener

I wish you had some Haut Tubee available!

If that control panel is broken and there are bubbles, you might want to get out of the tub, unless you’re a fonzanoon.

Great line from Eddie Murphy in Trading Places “When we want Jaccuzi we have to f@%t in the tub”.

Stef and I are heading out for a hike before doing a little work at the winery. So everyone I owe back phone calls too I’ll get later today, or you can call and leave a message and I’ll pick it up when we’re back. We have 6 bottles of the HM reserve left so I could do a few more combo’s or cases depending on break down. Thanks everyone who ordered! The bubbles should be back on in the hot tub in a couple of weeks!