Ladd Cellars 3-pack and 6-packs, with $5 shipping

Ladd Cellars

I love Eric’s Pinots, and they need some aging, so buy these, and crack them during BerserkerDay 2015. There are 6 from last year sitting in my cellar…waiting…

Three-pack:
2008 Sonoma Coast Pinot
2008 Russian River Valley Pinot
2007 Cuvee Abigail Pinot

Reg $98, Berserker Day $68

Six-pack:
The Three-pack plus:
2008 Cuvee Abigail Pinot
2007 Moore Ranch Pinot
2008 Sonoma Coast Pinot

Reg $200, Berserker Day $140

Shipping is $5 flat rate, but pick up in the bay area (or at HdR) is free.

To order, send email to wineberserkers@laddcellars.com

Comments about the wines are at:
forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59900&p=797931&hilit=Ladd
Wines - CellarTracker … dd+cellars

Thrilled to be a part of the festivities :slight_smile:

Send me mail with what you’re interested in, and you’re address. I’ll reply with a link to pay with…don’t include your credit card number in the email.

Also, a slight typo on the 6 pack offer (my fault…oops): the 06 Sonoma Coast is really a second bottle of the 08 Sonoma Coast! Mike Grammar’s description ‘A lightness of being that soars out of the glass’ (from the Falltacular notes, of the 08 Sonoma Coast), convinced me that a second bottle was a good addition.

And Todd…start drinking man!

This space intentionally left blank :slight_smile:

These were standouts at Family Winemakers and at Falltacular. In for six!

All fixed! Sorry! So many orders to sort through - I make a few mistakes, but am happy to correct them.

Folks, buy Eric’s PInot! Great stuff…

Email sent for a 6er. Thanks!

Thanks to the folks that are trying a pack!

Just noticed that the links above didn’t copy over properly…so here they are:

Thanks to Mike Grammer, Phil Carpenter, Andrew Christiansen, Ron Hromoko, Brig Campbell, Richard Jennings (http://www.rjonwine.com, of course) and others for the nice comments :slight_smile:. There are some nice dinner write ups by Nick Wittman at http://santarosafinewine.blogspot.com

Looking forward to trying these.
Thanks Eric.

Got my order in a while ago for a 6 pack. Good wines, and always a hit at Falltacular every year.

Looking forward to these! [thankyou.gif]