AUCTION: Patricia Green Cellars Singularity Pinot Noir 3-bottle vertical

AUCTION: Patricia Green Cellars

Jim threw this out at the last minute because he sold so much Patricia Green wine in his BerserkerDay offer (I TOLD him he would!)

3 bottle vertical 2002, 2008 and 2010 of Patrica Green Cellars Singularity Pinot Noir:

Never heard of it? Few people have. A handful of people actually have a bottle and only a few beyond that have ever tried this wine. This is a bottling Patty and I do exclusively for ourselves. In effect this is “our wine.” We only bottle a bit over 6 cases each year. We only bottle when we feel we have something truly, truly exceptional. Generally it is a combination of 5 gallons from the heart of our 3 personal favorite barrels so the blend changes on a vintage to vintage basis but the wines are chosen for their unique characteristics and, while there is nothing particularly old yet, I feel they are exceptionally ageworthy. Not bottled every year. These are three of my personal favorites and the bottles come from my stash. This wine has never been sold so there is no price tag to work off of.

No required starting bid, just bid away. Place your bid in this thread, and just be sure that your bid is more than the bid in the post ahead of yours!

All auctions will end at 8:00 pm PACIFIC TIME unless otherwise noted.

I’ll try again…
$180

$180

HOLY CRAP!

The three best vintages of the past decade, from a producer that makes some really amazing wine? Personal wine that nobody else would have? Ugh, if only my wife hadn’t taken my credit cards away.

Way to step up Jim, this is a really amazing offer!

[cheers.gif]

Well ok then.
$190

How about $225.00

$250

Had to look these up:

The 2002 is from: Shea Vineyard Block 32 (Wadensvil), Goldschmidt Vineyard (now Winderlea) Clone 828 (the alleged La Tache clone if I have my numbers right) and Eason Vineyard (Pommard)

The 2008 is from: Estate Vineyard Bonshaw Block (1990 Pommard), Estate Vineyard The Last Block (2001 Wadensvil done with 65% whole clusters-this was the base wine for the Nefarious bottling) and Ana Vineyard (1978 planting of Pommard)

The 2010 is from: Estate Vineyard Confluence Block (1997 Wadensvil and my personal favorite block in the vineyard), Ana Vineyard, Olenik Vineyard (1991 Wadensvil)

$275 just cause neener

$299.00

George - make it an even 3 bills or I will man.

Save your $$$ for a couple Italian mags coming down the pike!
Or we can agree to drink them together. About to board last flight of day (Philly to lax)
Whatever you want to do is a-ok with me!
Actually, I think I have WiFi On this flight.

If it wasn’t you I’d go $330! Fly safely.

Glenn that is so, so wimpy.

$325

$340…