Briceland Vineyards - Sparkling, White, and Red 3-packs - OFFER EXTENDED

OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL 12 NOON (PST) Monday

Briceland Vineyards

For those who may not have seen the thread, a group of us locals had a blind Pinot tasting at Jason Hagen’s office, and Andrew sent a bottle of his Pinot Noir, and it was fantastic, and stumped the entire group. Also, recently I had a Grower Champagne tasting at my house, and Andrew sent a bottle of his 2000 Reserve Humboldt Brut sparkling wine to us, and essentially everybody who got a taste loved it! Here are some offers with a little something for everyone:

Red 3-Pack
2009 Elk Prairie Vineyard Humboldt Pinot Noir (27)
2010 Humboldt Pinot Noir (23)
2009 Lake County Syrah (21)
Retail $71 Bday $53.25

White 3-pack
2010 Spirit Canyon Vineyard Mendocino Arneis (17)
2010 Lolonis Vineyard Mendocino Chardonnay (21)
2010 Dorn Vineyard Lake Sauvignon Blanc (16)
Retail $54 Bday $40.5

Sparkler 3-pack
NV Humboldt Brut (35)
NV Humboldt Brut Rosé (40)
2000 Reserve Humboldt Brut (45)
Retail $120 Bday $90

(Number) is retail price. Berserker’s offer is 25% plus actual shipping costs. Packs may be combined. 30% off if a total of 12 bottles are in the order.

http://www.bricelandvineyards.com
andrew@bricelandvineyards.com
707-923-2429

Is this a call-in order only?

I’d love to order but doesn’t look like the site has online functionality to do so.

I sent an e-mail to Andrew directly.

Bought last year and liked the whites but REALLY enjoyed the reds. The style is certainly more elegant than your typical Cali Pinot.

Hi Gang

To order send me your billing and shipping details with your phone number.

I’ll call to do the cc part.

I am on the road but will be more available this eve.

In for the red, thanks Andrew!!

In for the red and sparkler 3-packs!

Thanks for all of your interest so far.

Sorry for the low tech system.

I had the '10 Humboldt PN this week and thought it was beautiful. Took a stab at a tasting note:
Really needs some air to show its stuff at this point. Builds significantly, in terms of both structure and complexity, after an hour.
Generally, an Old World style that rewards close and extended attention; restrained ripeness and oak; more secondary than primary characteristics; pretty aromatics; lean, with good acid and grippy tannins; serious wine that should age.
On the nose, Pommard-like dusty cherry; damp soil; elusive spice notes – shifting around between zingy clove/root beer/anise – maybe a stem component; pipe tobacco; rose petal; a little fatter lees note once it warms up.
The astringency of the tannins has the palate a little bound up at this point, but this should resolve with time (and did round off some on Day2). When everything that the nose portends eventually becomes expressed on the palate, this will be beautiful wine.

OFFER EXTENDED until Monday, 12N.

I am not going to get around to doing anything with any of this until then anyway.

My goal with the offers is to get more TN’s up both here and on CT.

We are low and selling out on most of our wines as it is, but as we grow, we need out of area people to know we exist. There is only so much wine we can sell in Humboldt.

Thanks!

PS. Thanks for your comments Stewart. I appreciate connecting with your on our trade. Sorry that I did not have a chance to taste and comment on your wines before the BDay madness.

PPS. What is the deal, nobody here drinks white wine? No takers on the whites… Any Berserkers that like tart whites?